Saturday, April 30, 2022

Week 29: Percussion music arr. by Scott Director

Unlike the band music from two weeks ago, this arrangement of "Pac-Man Fever" is strictly a "percussion feature" for bells, xylophone, snare drum, timp-toms, bass drums, and cymbals. There's also 3 measures of agogo bells and tambourine.

I am sadly not aware of any recordings of this arrangement. as best I can tell, it consists of a brief percussion intro, the Pac-Man intro music, a single verse and chorus, then the Pac-Man intro again (played twice back-to-back), then a percussion ending.

The copy I have is the only one I've ever seen show up on eBay and it's obviously never been used. If anyone wants to take a crack at recording it, let me know. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last play on American Top 40

Forty years ago today, "Pac-Man Fever" was played for the last time on American Top 40. It was a "Long Distance Dedication&qu...